New Zealand Islamic Cultural Trust (NZICT) community centre is a not-for-profit New Zealand based Islamic charitable organisation for New Zealand Muslims. The NZICT community centre compromises a team of Sheikh’s, youth leaders and community members from different diversities and all coming together as one to bring a more vibrant and unified platform to exercise faith and improve a balance lifestyle for community affairs.
The Main foundation of NZICT Community Centre:
- Build a platform for communities and different diversities to come and practice faith.
- Develop a space for individuals to express their needs for Muslims in the Auckland community through educational, spiritual, outreach programmes and services.
- Focus on youth to become leaders of their own and bring more initiative involvement in the community.
- Provide help to those less fortunate members in the community who need to be taken care whether it is providing food, spiritual care, counselling services and help with worldly matters.
NZICT Community Centre Establishment:
The Masjid was first opened on February 2018 with the support of the Muslim Ummah. It is located at 60 Stoddard Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland and has been delivering services and outreach programmes with the will of Allah Almighty. We have a separate spaces for men and women to pray. in addition, the NZICT offers the following services to the community:
- Five daily congregational prayers (Salah).
- Weekly friday congregational prayers (Jumuah).
- Ramadan congregational prayers (Taraweeh).
- Eid congregational prayers (Eid-ul-fitr and Eid-ul-adha).
- Outreach Programmes.
- Hall space for all muslim communities and societies in New Zealand.
- Monthly islamic lectures.